Friday, November 21, 2008

With all the Conspiracy Theories out there these days...

Here's one you can really sink your teeth into!

Still not convinced?

As of this writing, there are only two living survivors of the Titanic, and both of them claim to have been babies and too young to remember what happened.
HOW CONVENIENT!!!

Even though some of the world's richest and most famous passengers were on the ship, not a single video was made of the Titanic sinking.
HOW CONVENIENT!!!

Abraham Lincoln dies the exact same day the Titanic sinks, except 47 years prior! The Titanic had the capacity to carry 3,547 passengers aboard! They both have 47!!!!
COINCIDENCE???

*giggle* Gotta love all the conspiracy theories!

Credit goes to my daughter for bringing this questionable situation to my attention!! *smile* Note: She can't stand ludicrous Conspiracy Theories either!

5 comments:

Jim said...

We do have our fair share of conspiracy theorists in this country don't we. At the very least, they keep us entertained. My favorite one is the documentary trying to prove that the trip to the moon was shot in a studio. LOL

Angie ^i^ said...

HAHA Jim, I remember hearing that one too!! They do make me laugh!

Sue said...

I think the Freemasons sunk the titanic:)
Hey...it's possible.

Anonymous said...

No, Jim and Angie .... The moon "mission" was shot on location in Arizona. Except for the footage of stage separation and stuff, which was done in hi-def animation, which the government kept secret for years until Disney stumbled upon the very same technology when they did "Toy Story". It's all in my book! hehe I couldn't resist! And the voices on the record the astronauts "left" on the "lunar surface"? All done by Rich Little!

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOL toooo funny you guys!!! Dang...sorry late Angie... I didn't even see this post. I need to come up for air, all these gift making things are keeping me too busy.

Word: undines

I have undines on! Honest!